BAD WORD FOR A GOOD THING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Cbox

MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE Empty MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE

Post by Yarrow MacNeil Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Yarrow stood at his desk writing today's lesson on the chalkboard; today the students were going to learn about cellphones and popular social networking site Myspace. Sighing, he opened the classroom door and sat down in his desk awaiting for students to enter.
Yarrow MacNeil
Yarrow MacNeil
pic and lyrics :
MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE 200
lyrics here
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Professor

Back to top Go down

MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE Empty Re: MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE

Post by Icarus Snape Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Icarus entered the classroom and let out a huge, girly shriek of joy seeing the topic for today's lesson. "Hey hey you you I wanna be your girlfriend," he softly began to sing to himself, "No way no way I think you need a new one. Hey hey you I wanna be your girlfriend..."
Icarus Snape
Icarus Snape
pic and lyrics :
MUGGLE STUDIES LESSON 1: CELLPHONES & MYSPACE Billgifresize2_zps7sttbnza
Maniac martyr, out for the kill Kult devil rider, gettin' queer for a fix Poison puppet, lick the shit off my boot You're a shell of a man, selling flesh to transcend Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug Down with the boys, yesterday's void Give me your strange drug
alias :
XARIA
shipper :
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

quick reply

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum